work. connect. grow.
If you’re an ambitious Scottish organisation that’s looking to exploit the London market and beyond, Scotland House is your platform for growth.
Scotland House is a stunning co-working facility with a Scottish touch; perfect for working, meeting clients, hosting events & networking.
Scotland House; modern meeting rooms, flexible hot-desking, brilliant networking events and spectacular views of the Thames!
The Scotland House event space is your perfect venue for breakfast sessions, product launches and private parties; you decide the format and we'll take care of the rest!
SCOTLAND HOUSE LONDON: REPRESENTING AND SUPPORTING SCOTTISH ORGANISATIONS IN THE HEART OF THE CITY.Scotland House is a distinctly Scottish co-working and event space in the heart of London where you can work, connect and grow.
A perfect hub when working out of London, holding client or investor meetings, attending networking events or hosting your own; where our brand and service levels reflect yours and where business gets done.
ambitious about growing your business?
Join our supportive and passionate community of businesses just like yours.
Comfortable and spacious hot-desking
Open and modern hot-desking space, with Scottish art and innovation on the walls.
Your perfect place to network
Connect with other members and companies doing business in London at our exclusive member events.
Host your clients in London
Meeting rooms and event spaces hosting up to 80 guests with video conference and presentation facilities, in the heart of London.
- Our membership packages can reduce annual costs by up to 75% per person compared to other central London facilities.
- Minimal upfront costs, no capex, business rates, service charges or utility bills.
- Save time and money between meetings - complimentary refreshments, printing and a dedicated team to attend to your every need.
flexibility & location
- Touchdown between meetings.
- Work where you want, when you want.
- In case you are after more space, use alongside your existing office location.
- Connected: Heathrow (60mins), City Airport (32mins), Gatwick (41 mins), Kings Cross (12 mins) and Euston (16mins).
great for productivity
- Meet with clients, colleagues, suppliers, investors and partners in a professional business environment.
- Benefit from some of the most innovative workspace technology around.
- High specification meeting rooms, and event space.
- Say goodbye to noisy, messy coffee shops and hotel lobbies.
- An inspiring design in a stunning location.
Your membership comes with access to our hot-desking facilities (including 80 hours complimentary), meeting rooms and event space. As a member of Scotland House London you would also be invited to our inspiring networking events, seminars and cultural evenings including our famous St Andrews and Burns Night receptions.
become a member
If you would like to visit Scotland House prior to taking up membership or would like to chat with us please contact our team.become a member
Since opening in 2017 we have hosted over 12,000 visitors, 1,000 business meetings and 150 events.
It’s great to have a London base which combines an easily accessible location, high end facilities and friendly, helpful staff. And the events are fabulous too – I generated £15,000 in sales from two conversations at my very first event; a fantastic return on investment!
We have really benefitted from taking a membership at Scotland House in London. Feedback from our clients is always positive about meeting there, the team at Scotland House are friendly and professional. I would recommend it to any Scottish Company, it is affordable and is a resource worth finding out about.
CEO, Talking Medicines – data tech company based in Glasgow
Keep up to date with the Scotland House community.
follow @scotgovlondonTweets aby imajicabrandevo
Scotland House Partners
Scotland House London - A joint initiative of the Scottish Government, Scottish Enterprise, Highlands and Islands Enterprise and VisitScotland to provide a base for Scottish businesses looking to expand their horizons.
Scotland’s national economic development agency committed to growing the Scottish economy for the benefit of all.
The national tourism organisation for Scotland, aiming to contribute significantly to the advancement of Scottish tourism.