Join Scotland House London before 29th February 2020 and receive a 15% discount on the annual membership fee.
London is a global city and centre for decision making on many issues impacting our ability to support sustainable economic growth in Scotland. It can be a source of:
- In 2017 we exported £48.9 billion to the rest of the UK (60% of all exports).
- London itself has an economy around three times the size of Scotland.
- Its low logistical, cultural and language barriers, make it ideal as a first point of expansion outside Scotland for potential exporters.
- With over 100 Fortune 500 companies having their European headquarters in London, it can act as a gateway to international export opportunities.
- Significant source of Foreign Direct Investment into Scotland.
- London is a world financial centre, ranked 2nd in the Global Financial Centres Index.
Innovation & Partnership
- Ranked second in the world for innovation and entrepreneurship, London provides opportunities to connect with new partners who can help drive growth.
SCOTLAND HOUSE LONDON
Recognising this, the Scottish Government, Scottish Enterprise, Highlands and Islands Enterprise and VisitScotland established Scotland House London in 2017 as a platform from which Scottish public and private sector organisations could seek to influence those decision makers.
This is managed through a membership scheme which provides access to distinctly Scottish co-working, meeting and event facilities in the heart of central London, with a series of exclusive networking opportunities encouraging collaborative working across industry.
We are keen to grow our community of members and are offering a 15% discount on the annual membership fee to organisations who join before 29th February 2020. Please sign up here using discount code BURNS2020.