Applications are open now until 21 January for the Post-Covid AI Accelerator in Edinburgh.
Financed by Scottish Funding Council through DDI, the Accelerator gives data-driven AI scale-ups the chance to connect their ideas to the world and support a recovering society, through entrepreneurship.
AI-focused businesses from anywhere in the UK and beyond can now apply to DDI’s 6-month Accelerator, running
from February to July 2021. The Programme will be delivered on line through the University of Edinburgh’s
world-leading innovation and enterprise hub - the Bayes Centre. For more information follow this link eil.ac/DataDrivenEntrepreneurship
Successful applicants will have access to:
● A £7.5k grant
● Membership to the state-of-the-art Bayes Centre and Data Driven community
● A dedicated Accelerator Manager and 1-2-1 support
● Access to the University’s top academic and commercial expertise
● Links to investors, partners, mentors and business coaches through partnership with Scale Space - including in London
● A place in Edinburgh’s community of like-minded entrepreneurs
● Pipeline into Engage Invest Exploit 2021 - Scotland’s premier investment showcase event
● A tailored programme for AI scaleups - access to open source data platforms
● Access to recruit Edinburgh’s top data science talent
Last year’s participants experienced over £3.8M investment and generated over £3.1M revenue while participating in the programme. This programme will also be supported by Nile.
Applications are open until 21 January. Apply now!
And watch this space as there are an exciting list of additional programmes launching soon, to help you connect your
ideas to the world.
If you require any extra information please don’t hesitate to contact Fabrizio Formichella at [email protected].