- How do we unlock value from intellectual capital and translate it into business?
- Where are the opportunities for collaboration?
- What are the best strategies for growth?
- Dr Graeme Malcolm OBE, CEO and Co-Founder of M Squared Lasers, two-time Queen’s Award winner, a Fellow of The Royal Society Edinburgh, Entrepreneur in Residence at the Institute of Photonics at the University of Strathclyde;
- Andrew Roughan, Managing Director of Plexal, the innovation centre at the heart of Here East, a dedicated campus, for innovators and visionaries at the heart of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park; and
- Katrina Payne, Partnerships Development Lead at The Alan Turing Institute, the national institute for data science and artificial intelligence headquartered at the British Library in London.
We hope that you can join us for what promises to be an inspiring and thought-provoking morning.
There will be photography and/or filming at this event and your image may be captured by us and used for our business and promotional purposes in print or on our website. By registering for the event you are giving us your permission to use your image in this way. If you have any queries about this, however, please email [email protected]