Why Scotland House?
AMBITIOUS ABOUT GROWING YOUR ORGANISATION?Join a community of hundreds of Scottish private and public sector organisations developing new trade, investment and partnership opportunities at our distinctly Scottish co-working, meeting and event space in central London.
work. connect. grow.
Scotland House is a great opportunity to have a base in London whether you’re a growing Scottish business, public sector organisation, academic institution that’s looking to expand into London and beyond or you’re already well established down here and would like to utilise this unique space to bring in clients, network or host an event.
WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
- It’s a fantastic co-working space with a distinctively Scottish touch.
- Great facilities right in the heart of the City; stunning meeting rooms, hot desking space and spectacular views of the Thames!
- Our event space can be hired by members looking to host up to 80 guests with support from our team with all the arrangements.
- Connect with like-minded people when you become part of our supportive and passionate community.
- We bring the best of Scotland to central London.
- Zero hassle, no hidden costs and maximum benefits.
At Scotland House, you’ll always get a warm welcome
As a Scotland House member you benefit from a stylish contemporary environment with complimentary wi-fi, office stationery and printing facilities at hand, hot and cold beverages and a dedicated onsite team to look after your every need.
You’re also invited to our exclusive networking events, seminars and cultural evenings, such as our Burns and St. Andrews nights, delivered in partnership with organisations such as the Scottish Business Network, Global Scots amongst others.
After all, our house is your house
Our flexible, fully-managed event space hosting up to 80 guests makes it the perfect venue for breakfast sessions, lunchtime presentations and private parties; you decide the format, we’ll take care of the rest!